Monday, January 01, 2007

Another New Year....

well it's here, another new year and with it new opportunity. like many folks, i've got a long list of things i want to change about myself...guess you'd say they were "resolutions" but i hate to think of it like that. lets focus on one item at a time...you know, baby steps. 2006 saw many changes for me...2007 holds even more. I'm 30 years old and know so little about life...along with academic lessons, 2007 holds even more life lessons. Lessons, good & bad, that i welcome with open arms. as far behind in life as i feel at times, i know that for me the best is yet to come. continuing self-awareness and a focus on positive thinking are my guides.

2 comments:

ahamos said...

Mariah, nobody as kind, loving, and generous as you could ever be considered "behind" in life.

You took a major leap of faith in leaving your stable job for a love of animals, and that makes you braver than most folks I know.

We love you and are very proud to have you in our lives. And we know that 2007 is gonna rock for you!

Anonymous said...

I learn soo much about your strengths when I read your blog, Kiddo. You really are on a journey and I hope you enjoy the rough and smooths roads as the all help you grow. Love the phone! Now tell us about tubing, any pictures?