Monday, January 15, 2007

you call this winter?

come on mother nature! give me a break!
I want some freakin' snow already...enough with the poor plants in utter confusion and moths fluttering about in january....aaarrrrggghhhh!
....
that was a freestyle poem i call "mariah rants"....haha
....
so, peoples...mariah has finally joined the new millenium and got a new phone the other day....its got all the latest featurey things and i don't know how to use any of them...well, not yet anyway.


i also upgraded my text messaging to unlimited texts to verizon customers and then some other texts outside of the network...so, feel free to text away at me...i can recieve pics too! (and can send them! i got a camera-phone)
all kinds of neato stuff i can do now...
hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be a lto more upset about gloabl warming if it made things COLDER... I know, I know, I'm sorry Al Gore!! Congrats on the phone. I can't send shit, but do occasionally text so bring it on. I don't have unlimited though so don't be insulted if I don't always reply.....

Anonymous said...

Sorry man, i didn't spell check...