Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW!

after my alarm went off this morning...i was still lounging in bed...coughing of course, though i am feeling a little better...when libbie's voice floated up the stairs and told me that it was snowing and the college is closed. it was icy tuesday morning too, so i figured it was more of the same and rolled over and went back to sleep awhile. When i woke up a little while later i got up and finally glanced out the window....oh my goodness!....humongous flakes are falling and all i see is white. i went and looked out the back door and there had to be nearly 3 inches piled already and, even now, four hours later, its still coming down. its gorgeous.
ok...so this wasn't my best writing...lol..but...maybe i need a nap to let my brain work on something better...hahaha.

No comments: